Tuesday, January 28, 2014

favorite song

  1. Jan 10, 2014 - p.s. my music choices are much more fickle than other forms of media. I usually .... Bastille is good, my favorite song of theirs is "Flaws". Reply ...
  2. My Own Direction: My new favorite song!!! whoohoooo!!!
    Nov 16, 2013 - "It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time." - Winston Churchill ...
  3. The blog of Helen Cross: My favourite song
    Mar 4, 2013 - I have got a lot of favourite singers and bands. I love Adele, The Killers, king of Lion, keane. I hate rap and reggaeton. One of my favourite song ...
  4. pakajunk: MY NEW FAVORITE SONG
    Oct 11, 2013 - MY NEW FAVORITE SONG. Been really into afrobeat after being more exposed to it via KCRW some 6 or 7 years back.
  5. Joey Clark: My Favorite Song These Days
    Sep 20, 2013 - My Favorite Song These Days. This one hits me in the feels: RUN OUTTA YOU copyright © 2010 Vintage Trouble Music Look what the wind
  6. Author Lindsay Paige: My Top Ten Favorite Songs of All Time
    Nov 15, 2013 - Today, I was singing (badly) at the top of my lungs to some of my favorite songs and it got me thinking about my top ten favorites of all time.
  7. I'm Serious. I'm Kidding.: My Favorite Songs Playlist - Part 1
    Mar 5, 2013 - If you asked me what my five favorite songs of all time are, it would be troubling for me. All I would be able to tell you is that Hallelujah is my all ...
  8. AND PLAYED MY FAVORITE SONG TOO: TOP 10 RAMONES ...
    Oct 16, 2013 - Image by DANCEHALL21! For more of her great work, click here (DANCEHALL21) or links at the end of the blog! It's been an interesting ...
  9. Story Behind Your Favorite Song
    When I heard this song, I instantly had a connection. I am in the process of "re-inventing" myself because I once again learned that I still have a choice. I chose to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment