Tuesday, January 28, 2014

my favorite song jimi

  1. Feb 3, 2009 - Some people say that his Woodstock performance was better than this one at Berkley, but I beg to differ. There are only a few things you should ...
  2. Upon This Tidal Wave Of...: Music - Bob Dylan & Jimi Hendrix
    Feb 21, 2012 - My favorite songs are; Like a Rolling Stone, The Times They Area A-Changing and ... Jimi did with his music what he wanted to and it's amazing.
  3. bohoBlack: Jimi Hendrix 70th Birthday
    Nov 26, 2012 - So in celebration of Jimi's 70th birthday my family is going to eat his favorite foods ... in Paris and Peace Frog is one of my top 10 favorite songs.
  4. The Phantom Blog: Jimi Hendrix - You Can't Always Get What you ...
    Feb 22, 2013 - In late November 1968, Jimi Hendrix was blowing up. He was hitting ... My favorite flavor, cherry red · I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy · Yeah, and ...
  5. lazynurse: A playlist of all my favorite songs.
    Apr 22, 2013 - A playlist of all my favorite songs. I'll go all across the ... Bob Marley-Satisfy My Soul ... Jimi Hendrix-moon turn the tides...gently gently away
  6. Althouse: The Bob Dylan song that turned on Jimmy Carter is the ...
    Jul 15, 2008 - ... turned on Jimmy Carter is the one that Barack Obama calls a favorite. .... The other song that "Maggie's Farm" connects to in my mind is that ...
  7. Dream Big Live Full: Music is my religion - Jimi Hendrix
    Dec 4, 2013 - My favourite song to do this to was Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. Music brings up many memories. When I hear songs that I used to pull apart ...
  8. Method to the Madness: Jammin' With Jimi
    Sep 18, 2010 - Jammin' With Jimi ... It's been a slow week of blogging, thanks to my life being constantly in flux. I'll try to ... Above is one of my favorite songs.
  9. My favorite Jimmy Fallon parody....that took me FOREVER to find!
    Jul 5, 2012 - I'm posting a small blurb just because I love this Jimmy Fallon song that he did on SNL weekend update 2002 for the Winter Olympics. I thought ...
  10. Hey, hey, mama, here's my Top 10 Led Zeppelin songs
    Jul 28, 2013 - Picking my ten favorite Zeppelin recordings is difficult enough, but it would ... This song with its simple D major melody—though Jimmy Page's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment