Tuesday, January 28, 2014

favorite songs

  1. 12 Things To Do When You're Heartbroken

    Nov 8, 2013 - Go for a long run with one of your favorite song single cycle in your ... of your favorite feel good movies and sing along with the songs in them. 6.
  2. Mascara Melodies : My Favorite Songs!
    Dec 27, 2013 - These are some of my favorite songs! Looking at this list it is so random… so let me try to explain why these songs are my favorite.. Music from ...
  3. Quiet Life: My favorite song this week. Pompeii
    Jan 10, 2014 - I usually get so sick of songs because they are over played on the radio... The songs I hear less remain favorites. They are not playing this one ...
  4. The Slice: Favorite Songs Of 2012
    6 days ago - As promised, my favorite songs of 2012. Some of you may rightly ask, "But Jum, how can you remember what songs you heard for the first time, ...


  5. The Blog O' Cheese: My Top 20 Favorite Songs of 2013

    Dec 11, 2013 - Hey folks, it's been a while, but I am excited to list my top 20 favorite songs of 2013. This was an amazing year in music. So many amazing ...
  6. Keeping Score: Favorite Songs of 2013: Songs 1-10
    Dec 30, 2013 - I promise it is coincidence that this song follows Unbelievers, other than the fact that they were among my favorite songs this year. Still, the lyrics ...
  7. It's All About Books: Top Ten Favorite Songs of 2013
    Dec 19, 2013 - my favorite songs of 2013 and some other favorites too.
  8. Minus The Bars: Favorite Songs of 2013
    Dec 11, 2013 - I find that I feel, act, and do better within the constant of music. In no particular order, these are my 10 favorite songs of the past twelve months.
  9. My favorite songs of 2013 | thus spake hareesh nagarajan

    Dec 28, 2013 - Some of the other notable tracks (the ones with a * are in the soundcloud play list above) can be found below. Magic Man was my favorite new ..

No comments:

Post a Comment